Skype
joe.esquire

All 26 art Reviews

The Enemy is Near The Enemy is Near

Distinctly vibrant colour scheme on this, you've really added a lot of depth to the classic newgrounds theme. The mouth somewhat lets it down for me, though. Towards the right half of the image it's realistic, but I can't even explain what happens to it the further left you go. Puts me in mind of that cretin Tim Buckley, infamous for his impossible B^U faces. I feel as though it would have worked better if it was almost mirrored down the middle, as it seems caught in a bit of a cartoonish/realism flux that seems undecided rather than intentional. A piece with a lot of impact, no less. Great job!

Patchirex Patchirex

Gosh, looks like that thing needs to devour more souls, it's ribcage is gon fall off. Diggin' the hench neck though.
I give it a decent to strong 3.

22 22

That is not a true mullet

No dyke spikes?
I can't trust you to do anything. For shame!

sucho responds:

oh crud, i retained SOME femininity. DAMMIT.

Nicholas the Explorer Nicholas the Explorer

Lovely

Love your crisp yet washed-out style. Brilliant character design! Great conveyance of emotion in there, and beautiful handwriting. I could so easily see this in a book of short children's stories.

8 8

fantasmic

Fucking love doris's pose.

Raoul Duke Raoul Duke

Very nice

Great colour choices, very unique. Accentuates the characters' madcap nature well.

You should do a Dr, Gonzo one as well, he is undoubtedly my fave.

ld ld

Excellent

Always been a fan of the graphic novel style, and nice work with the skylight shadowing

the royal feet the royal feet

sweet, brah

I like dis because it has the funny characters from that film I like wiv all the animals doing stuff and dancing LOL they dance

RAGE RAGE

Awesumo

Looks like an enemy in some turn based fantasy game. Really well stylised to suit the personality of the character, with the craggy, twisted dynamics of it. Cool picture bro

eliot eliot

Nice

Gosh, your art is peng. Such originality and superior use of colour schemes. Great character concepts, mate.

Sinitron responds:

I'm really cool, I was banned from the art portal for deleting my old submissions and/or scouting one guy because I liked his drawings and the moderators did not.