Skype
joe.esquire

Word Shoot! Word Shoot!

Not as complex as you make it out to be

But it's interesting- it's kind of original. Not too fun though.

Puristic Rotation Puristic Rotation

Great, and original

really smooth, fun and addictive; a bit hard at first, but you can become very good at this game if you bother to stay on a while.
5/5 & favourite'd

Miestas Miestas

Amazing

So imaginative and abstract!

For me, it somehow has a real nostalgic effect to it- a very satisfying sequel to 'menulis'

Bucketball Bucketball

cool

do-able, but the last level was too much, I couldn't be bothered. addictive though.

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Perfect, best flash I have ever played

...And I hath played many.
I haven't played the first, but I still completed this twice- gotta love that blade of lightning! It'd be an amazing game to have on a platform, so long as I have that platform! I'll admit I did get a bit pi55ed off the first play through with the slightly slippy controls, but it would be too easy any other way, and hence less rewarding when the game is completed. People who moan about this trait are just trying to make excuses for their lack of patience and general suckyness at playing games that aren't handed to them on a plate that can be completed with ease by a toddler.
I love this game, and I just know there's gonna be a third, so looking forward to that!

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Excellent

Very intelligently put together game, when you work out the hard levels you feel right chuffed!
completed it, but there should have been an ending worth all the struggle. Still great, though.

Midna: Enter the Twilight Midna: Enter the Twilight

Great heh

real different- but where's her hat? Bwahah

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

Bwahah

Dude this is brilliant so original and looks just like the real thing!
Friggin' hilarious, man. Bravo